Bing, a search engine no one uses, is trying to lure users by offering cash incentives. One of those incentives is a 35% discount at the AT&T Online Store, which means you can get a new iPhone 3G S for as low as $130!
If you are new to AT&T:
- Visit ATT Wireless website and validate your email address with Premier.
- Check your email and click the link to your ATT Premier Store.
- Open a new tab with the same browser that your ATT Premier Store is open in.
- Go to bing.com in the new tab and search “att wireless”
- Click the 35% CashBack Sponsored Link
- Sign into your CashBack account and get redirected to the main AT&T Wireless page.
- In the top right enter the term “Premier” into the search bar.
- Click the first link that reads “at&t premier login”
- You will get directed to the same Premier store you have open in the original tab.
- Congratulations, you are in the Premier store under the CashBack AT&T Site
If you’re not:
- Go to bing.com
- Search ” ATT WIRELESS “.
- Click the AT&T sponsored link, you will redirected (after you enter your email) to either the regular AT&T store or the Premier store depending on which account you have
- Log in to your account and make your purchase.
- The cashback will show up as “pending” after a couple of hours.
- If it takes more than 48 hours for the cashback to show up, contact bing’s customer service then you will asked for your order number, method of payment( I attached my whole purchase order to the email): You cash will show up within hours
It’s best to do this in Internet Explorer. I have not tested this, but Will insists that I post this while he is busy picking up young girls standing in line waiting for the Apple Store in Santa Monica to open.
[Via: Slick Deals]