Sweet merciful crap. That’s all I’ve got to say about this one. As you might have heard, the Apple App Store turned 1 over the weekend. In that one year of operation, some might say they’ve had a ‘better-than-average’ run at things. Case in point, here are the key numbers for their first year:
- More than 65,000 apps available
- More than 100,000 developers are registered in the iPhone Developer Program
- The app store is now available to consumers in 77 countries
- 40 million iPhone and iPod Touch devices have been shipped…
- …and of course, the biggie… more than 1.5 BILLION apps have been downloaded.
You read that right. 1.5 BILLION apps downloaded. Tip of the cap and a firm handshake for all of the good folks at Apple. Those are some amazing accomplishments.
Check out the full story over at Apple.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon