Entropy Digital and Bauer Media have announced the launch of Empire Movie Guide for iPhone – offering iPhone and iPod Touch users to have the full Empire Magazine experience – pulling together over 9,000 exclusive reviews from the world’s biggest movie magazine. The launch represents the second in a strategic rollout process for Bauer Media, who have already released Parker’s Car Price Checker Application (a ‘Top 25′ most sold App in Apple’s App Store).
“Entropy Digital is proud to be working with Bauer Media on their emerging channel strategy, enabling them to rapidly assess the value of new opportunities like the iPhone and to manage and transform that vision into a reality,” said Eddie Vassallo, Director of Entropy Digital.
With its unique and functional design, smooth and intuitive user interface, and advanced sharing features, the Empire Movie Guide provides film buffs and enthusiasts unparalleled access to “every review from the world’s biggest movie magazine.” Some of the application’s cutting edge features include:
- A fully browsable database of over 9,000 movies reviews.
- Live search features to find films quickly and easily.
- Search capable by title, director, actor, genre or rating.
- Advanced sharing features including posting to Twitter, Facebook and email.
- Regularly updated ‘online’ features with the latest movies downloaded to the application.
- Every single review stored locally on the device for outstanding speed and performance.
- No internet connection required.