Android-based OPhone platform for China is hitting the version 2.0 with the launch of Samsung Oscar I7680.
We’re not sure what exactly is included in the update, but we do have some numbers to share. OPhone 2.0 comes with:
- More than 1,000 improvements in UI/UE, including support for customization, preview, and third-party download of themes.
- 300 upgrades such as mobile office capabilities, multi-touch functionality and Cut/Copy/Paste support.
- Over 10 newly added functionalities like the new 3D game engine and support for 5.1 Surround Sound.
- Up to 20 OPhone-powered devices will be released by the end of the year.
- There are more than 50,000 registered developers since OPhone developer network was launched eight months ago. These developers have submitted over 1,300 applications, among which, more than 500 are compatible with OPhone OS 2.0.
As for the mentioned device, Samsung Oscar I7680 – it is set to hit the Chinese market in June and I’m guessing it will be followed with other product announcements shortly.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon