A tip sent into Engadget reveals AT&T’s upcoming roadmap for the holiday shopping season. Similar to T-Mobile, AT&T has a nice array of handsets landing in the next few months including the Motorola Flipout and slew of Windows Phone 7 handsets. The leaked information from the tipster includes the following handsets and tentative launch dates:
- Motorola Flipout: September 19th. Swiveling Android handset that debuted last week on Rogers.
- LG Neon II: September 19th. Feature phone that landed on Rogers last month.
- BlackBerry Pearl 3G: October 3rd. Announced back in April and reviewed by us in May, this BlackBerry is available on multiple carriers worldwide.
- BlackBerry Curve 3G: October 3rd. Reviewed by us in August, this BlackBerry is available on multiple carriers worldwide.
- Pantech Laser: October 3rd. Unknown handset.
- Motorola Bravo: October 17th. Possibly Android.
- Motorola Flipside: October 17th. Possibly Android.
- Samsung Patek: October 17th. Windows Phone 7?
- Samsung Universe: October 17th. Windows Phone 7?
As much as I would like to starting adding some new dates to my upcoming launch calendar, these dates and devices are not written in stone. Without any accompanying leaked AT&T document, this is a word-of-mouth rumor and should be taken with a healthy grain of salt. If this rumor does pan out, then AT&T customers have something to crow about this fall and winter.