Orbitz has jumped into the mobile space with an iPhone and Android app. While there are plenty of other travel apps out there that allow you to check flights, or even book hotels and cars, Orbitz says it’s one of the few that allow you to shop and book flights along with hotels and cars. So if you find yourself traveling all the time and you’re looking for a more convenient way to book travel, you might want to give the Orbitz app a shot. It’s free, after all.
Here are some of the features you can expect with the app:
Features of Orbitz iPhone & Android Apps: ·
Make reservations: Book your flights, hotels and rental cars quickly – even for same-day reservations. Just like our site, you can access:
- 85,000+ hotels, including photos, guest reviews and maps. Search for hotels close near your current location automatically. You can even book the same day you plan to stay.
- 120 airlines. Sort by lowest price or departure time, whatever’s most important to you.
- 12 rental car companies. Book as little as 30 minutes before pick-up.
· View your trips: Access your itineraries anytime, anywhere.
- App remembers your log-in for quicker access to your itineraries.
- View trip details without an Internet connection.
· Stay in the know, on the go: Check flight status and real-time airport updates
- Check flight status, gate and baggage claim. Great if you’re traveling or picking up a traveler.
- Find guides to more than 45 major U.S. airports including traffic, weather, FAA advisories and delay alerts from Orbitz air traffic analysts.
· Find support in a pinch or a tap
Whether you need immediate assistance while traveling or booking a trip, connect to our agents 24/7 in just one tap.
For more info, and to grab the app for free, hit the link below.