Nimbuzz, the popular messaging and VoIP application, surveyed 40,000 of its users from Asia, Europe, the US and the Middle East to find out what they [users] think about the all-in-one messaging solution. As you can imagine, the majority of folks dig the idea. Here are some other points from Nimbuzz’s research:
- 75% of people on Nimbuzz use their mobile phone to communicate more, and in different ways than ever before; 60% make more friends online and 82% communicate with at least five people in each session.
- 49% of respondents say Nimbuzz makes them more mobile, because they can use it to connect to all their friends at once.
- 48.3% appreciate Nimbuzz because they don’t have to install various different applications to call, chat, message and share files.
- Since joining Nimbuzz, 71.6% of respondents say they use their mobiles more and in different ways, while 59% have made more friends online.
- The number one supported network accessed through Nimbuzz is Facebook.
You can download Nimbuzz for your phone from the company’s website. The application is available for a number of platforms, including Symbian, iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Java ME…
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon