It was back in September 2009, when Pizza Hut launched its iPhone app which quickly won few awards and more importantly hearts and minds of consumers, generating $1 million in sales in less than two month. Now the popular pizza chain is taking another step forward with the updated application for the iPhone, and brand new apps for the iPad and Android device users.
The new features included in the new/updated apps are:
- Access to full Pizza Hut menu with all pizzas, pasta, WingStreet wings, drinks, sides and desserts
- Guest Checkout option for customers to order without signing in
- Automatic saving of popular orders for easy reordering later on
- Most Popular items section for quick access to your Pizza Hut favorites
- Specials section with updates on new products and deals
And that’s just a start. Pizza Hut plans to develop a mobile app for Windows Mobile 7 devices and update its mobile website for easier ordering. You can grab Pizza Hut for your iOS and Android-powered devices from the links below…