AT&T is going to start its new year off with a bang, as the second largest wireless provider plans to release a slew of impressive handsets during its first quarter.
Earlier it was speculated that Ma Bell would launch the Nokia Lumia 900 March 18 with a $99 price tag. Well, it turns out the Lumia 900 isn’t the only device coming down the pipeline for the company’s first quarter.
Rumored devices slated to release during quarter one, include:
- The Galaxy Note (phablet) for $299.99
- The Samsung Rugby Smart, which appears to be a entry-level Android smartphone with HSPA+ at $99.99
- The Fusion for $124.99
- HTC Titan II for $199.99
- Sony tablet for $409.99 called the Crystal, that’ll feature HSPA+
- Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD (price unknown)
- Samsung Exhilarate (price unknown)
- Sony Xperia ion (price unknown)
Now all of the phones listed above are supposedly releasing on two dates, February 18th and March 18th. This list is interesting because it has a lot of Samsung devices on it. Other than that, the most intriguing part about this list of devices is the fact that AT&T is going big on Windows Phone. Ma Bell will carry two flagship handsets, the Nokia Lumia 900 and HTC Titan II — these two will go head to head launching on the same date (March 18), according to the rumored roadmap.
I wonder which Windows Phone will win out?