Motorola released a pair of updates for its MOTOACTV Android-based sports watch. There are two different versions of the new software released, one for the golf-compatible MOTOACTV and the other one for the “regular” MOTOACTV. However, both devices got the following enhancements and bug fixes:
- Improved calorie burn algorithm during cycling workout with heart rate monitor
- Added Primary Activity selection during setup so your MOTOACTV is tailored to your primary sport
- Improved watch performance after display wake up
- Enhanced the way Album Lists are displayed
- Improved connectivity with Wahoo BLE heart rate monitor
The golf “version” also got improved Golf club recommendation by widening the distance range, and improved calculation for total score after a golf round.
To get the latest software, simply plug the ACTV in your computer, let the device check for the update and download it through MOTOCAST…