Tablets are steadily becoming a part of our daily lives and results from Yahoo!’s new survey go exactly in that direction. Some 2,000 U.S. respondents aged between 18 and 64 participated in the study, and the findings show us that:
- 15% would give up their car for an entire year to be able to keep their tablet.
- Tablets are now the second most fought over device in the living room, just behind desktops/laptops, and ahead of TV remotes.
- A third of men frequently take their tablet to the bathroom, while 40% of women never take the tablet to the bathroom.
- 25% of women are happy to give up sex to keep their tablet, and only 13% of men will agree on such an arrangement.
- 91% of respondents use their tablet in bed.
And you can see how it all comes together from an infographic below.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon