When you’re traveling for business and you’re set to attend meetings, make presentations and network with your peers – you have to be prepared and professional. The infographic below illustrates the key technologies today’s entrepreneurs use for this occasion. Here are the highlights:
- First select the device – is it a tablet or laptop. Featured tablet is the iPad, while featured laptops are MacBook Air and Acer Aspire S3.
- Additional accessories could be a wireless keyboard (for your tablet) and a mouse.
- You may also want to try out some noise cancelling headphones like AKG’s K390 NC (in-ear model) or Able Planet’s Clear harmony headphones.
- Dedicated microphone is also an option and you can try out USB-connected one like Tiki.
- In terms of software, you may need some ebook reader (Kindle or Nook Apps), online fax (MetroFax) and media renting apps (Amazon, Netflix, Hulu Plus and/or iTunes).
And here’s how this all comes together in an infographic, prepared by MetroFax.