Well it’s a little bit over one month since the iPhone 5 has been out. About one month ago, we posted a roundup of apps that were updated for the iPhone 5 because developers rushed to release them before or at least shortly after the iPhone 5 came out. After that initial influx of app updates, developers slowly but steadily started submitting more and more iPhone 5-enhanced apps to the App Store. Plus, plenty of you have purchased or received an iPhone 5 in the past month — perhaps you were screwed by AT&T’s pre-ordering mess and you only recently got yours in.
So without further ado, here’s our second roundup of notable apps that have been updated for your cutting-edge new iPhone 5.
- Google Chrome – web browser - free
- Foursquare - social networking – free
- Netflix - entertainment – free
- SpellTower - game – $1.99
- Magic Piano - music/entertainment – free
- Catch Notes – productivity – free
- HBO Go – entertainment – free
- Color Splash – photography – $0.99
- Facebook Messenger – social networking – free
- Crackle – entertainment – free
- Doodle Jump – game – $0.99
- Tiny Wings – game – $0.99
- YouMail – productivity – free
- Dropbox – productivity – free
These and plenty of other apps have been updated to take full advantage of the iPhone 5′s 4-inch display by now and this list serves to give you a decent starting point. There’s a wide variety of apps here — from social networking to games to productivity — and it just so happens that most of them are free.
Be sure to check out our roundup from last month as well for even more iPhone 5 apps.