Virgin Mobile Live took a hilarious survey to see what people would do if they got a message during a variety of ill-timed situations. And it seems that sometimes people are just unable to resist peaking at their phones — rather, it’s just a matter of whether they’re hiding a message or snooping for one. Here are the results:
- Can’t resist? 25% of the survey respondents don’t ignore texts at a funeral, 23% don’t ignore during sex, 20% in meetings with boss.
- Hiding something? 20% of married people feel uncomfortable handing over their phones to their partners and 40% admit to deleting incriminating info/photos from their phone.
- What privacy? 44% of women admit to looking through their significant other’s phone without their knowledge, compared to 35% of men.
- Sending nasty messages? Android respondents are more likely to sext, send suggestive photos and look up porn vs. Windows and iPhone owners.
- Watching porn on a phone? 38% of men admit to watching porn on their phone, compared to only 16% of women.
What about you? How would you stack in this survey?