It is said that Google may launch Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie in October and we’re hoping that they’ll use the opportunity to unveil the next Nexus smartphone. And that’s the subject of this post – imagining, or rather wishful thinking, what the upcoming could have under the hood.
Basically, we want it to have everything, including:
- Super-fast Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 4GB of RAM – we’ve heard that phones with 4GB of RAM could be released by the end of this year
- 13-megapixel camera on the back with *awesome* camera software (Nexus phones didn’t have the best camera software)
- full HD screen with a diagonal of 4.7 or 5 inches, both will work just fine
- LTE connectivity support
- expandable memory (with microSD cards)
Perhaps more importantly, we want to see Google working with accessory makers and offer an array of cases, docks and other gear to help us protect and extend the capability of the Nexus 5.
As I already said, at this stage – this is just wishful thinking as we’re unsure what Google and its partners will come up with. We are, however, eager to know – what do you expect from the Nexus 5?
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon