- Category: Lifestyle
- Released date: 02/17/2011
- Current Version: 1.0
- Seller: Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, Inc
- Recommended Age: 4+
- Download Size: 1133318
- Last Update: 07/22/2011
- Requirements: iPadWifi, iPad23G, iPad3G, iPad2Wifi
Great food fast comes to life with the digital edition of Martha Stewart Everyday Food Magazine. Tap, scroll, and swipe your way from supermarket to kitchen to table with ease. Every issue brings you 60+ recipes that are quick, fresh, simple, and nutritious. Dinner is even easier with more than a dozen how-to videos featuring the EVERYDAY FOOD editors. Other interactive extras include slide shows, shopping lists, the ability to e-mail recipes, and fun, behind-the-scenes footage from the test kitchen. Use the index, with photos of every dish, to tap what looks tasty and jump to the recipe. Happy cooking!
Fully iPad 2 compatible.
Bring on the barbecues, picnics, and parties! Our July/August double issue is all about enjoying summer’s bounty in fun, festive, and delicious ways.
• A step-by-step guide to perfect fried chicken with an iPad-exclusive video. Plus, a lighter (but just as crisp!) baked chicken for everyday enjoyment.
• A week’s worth of fresh dinners, complete with a simple shopping list, keeps cooking time to a minimum – perfect for hot summer nights.
• Cheers! Five fruity sangrias and some Spanish-style snacks make a perfect party spread.
• Juicy cantaloupe, in season now, is perfect in salads, desserts and even ice pops. Plus, try our quick method for prepping a melon.
• Healthier recipes for potato salad, a po’boy sandwich, a burger, and more. They all have less than half the fat of their original versions.
• Make the most of ripe peaches and nectarines by enjoying them in pies, on shortcakes, atop a hazelnut galette, and other sweet ideas.
• An outdoor party menu with a juicy porterhouse on the grill and fresh, seasonal salads to serve alongside.