You can bookmark and save web pages that you frequently visit on your iPhone by using the bookmark feature built into Safari. This feature makes it easy for you to return to the websites that you regularly visit.
Things you'll need
- Safari Mobile
- Open the web page you want to bookmark using Safari.
- Tap the Send icon at the bottom of the page.
- Tap Add Bookmark from the menu.
- To use the default name for the bookmark tap the Save button. To select a new name for the bookmark:a.
- Tap the X at the end of the default name.
- Enter the name you want to assign to the bookmark.
- Tap the Save button
- To select the location for your bookmark tap the Bookmark button then tap the location you want to use.
- Tap the Done button to save your bookmark.