Nokia today announced the latest addition to the Nokia Eseries family of business devices, the Nokia E50. With excellent voice, email and data capabilities, the Nokia E50 offers enterprises a cost-efficient way to extend mobility to a broader range of employees, enabling them to access company telephony and business applications whenever required. Just as importantly the globally-viable Nokia E50 device is easily and securely managed by a company’s IT department through Intellisync Device Management solution.
With classic Nokia design, the small, sleek, and stylish Nokia E50 is also designed for people who want a single phone for both business and leisure use.
Built on S60 3rd edition smartphone platform and Symbian OS for enhanced security features and device control, the Nokia E50 supports popular corporate mobile email solutions, including Intellisync Wireless Email by Nokia, BlackBerry Connect, Visto Mobile, Altexia, and Microsoft ActiveSync. The thinnest Nokia Eseries quad-band phone (EGSM 850/900/1800/1900), the Nokia E50 supports GSM networks worldwide, offering clear phone calls and rich voice and calling functionalities. With up to six hours of talk time, the Nokia E50 offers significantly high battery performance for such a small phone.
- Exceptional voice functions include quadband GSM for calling capability across different regions, high-quality speakerphone, and enhanced voice commands
- Large memory storage with up to 70MB of built-in memory and support for microSD card
- Large, high-resolution display for easy viewing of Web pages, images, and documents
- Fast data connections using EDGE (EGPRS)
- 1.3 megapixel camera
- Wide range of applications separately available for S60 software
- View all phone features
In addition to the Nokia E50’s advanced voice features, separately available voice solutions can give mobile access to a company’s compatible telephony infrastructure (PBX), helping businesses to maximize the effectiveness of voice communication. Read more benefits.