We’re sooo looking forward visiting Barcelona next week to play with the latest gadgets and then taste the delicious Iberian ham alongside great Spanish wine in the afterhours.
Few days ago the organizers of the Mobile World Cognress 2011 sent us an email with the event’s key figures. Here’s what they got:
- 1,361 exhibitors showcasing the “most innovative technologies and products in the industry.” The full Exhibitor List can be accessed from here.
- 10 App Developer Conferences covering pretty much every single platform out there.
- 3,885 total minutes of Conference content, the most ever. You can view the complete Conference Agenda from here.
- 2 new forum sessions focusing on how new technologies will transform the mobile ecosystem – click for accessing information about LTE Forum and Mobile Cloud Forum.
- 1,999 fellow attendees to network with at the Congress Party and Awards Celebration, featuring performances by award winning musical artists, Duffy and Metric… Unfortunately we won’t be here.
- 54% C-Level attendees at MWC last year – the number that is expected to be exceeded this year.
- 1st Apple iOS App Developer Conference ever at Mobile World Congress with the MacWorld Mobile ADC. Registration link.
- 10 Free wi-fi spots at MWC this year, sponsored by Cisco. View the free locations from here.
Additionally, MWC is also pitching flights and accommodations as part of the “figures announcement”:
- 20,500 hotel rooms with which the event’s Official Accommodation Provider, BBP, has negotiated great rates. Booking link.
- 20% discounts available on international airfare into Barcelona with the official airline network Star Alliance. Book your flight from here.
Finally our own figure is – expect more than 200 articles from IntoMobile covering the MWC, including latest news, photos, videos, comments and more. Can’t wait! 🙂