It’s an exciting time in the mobile space, as 4G networks are now up and running around the globe and mobile gaming is becoming a force. At the MobileBeat 2011 conference, you’ll have an opportunity to hear the leading minds discuss both of those issues at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco July 12 and July 13. IntoMobile will be there and you can get in with a neat discount.
IntoMobile readers click here and use discount code “VB-Into” to get 20% off! There are going to be more than 700 thought leaders from the major handset makers and carriers. This conference will also be co-located with the GamesBeat conference, so you can be sure there will be a ton of new mobile gaming technology for your enjoyment. I’m also really looking forward to the MobileBeat 2011 Startup Competition where 20 new companies will be showing some cool new products in mobile technology.
Some of the speakers include:
- Jason Spero, Head of Mobile,Google
- Jeremy Stoppelman, CEO & Co-Founder, Yelp
- Humphrey Chen, Executive Director New Product Technologies, Verizon Wireless
- Stephanie Tilenius, VP Payment & Commerce, Google
- Aaron Levie, CEO & Founder, Box.net
- Matt Murphy, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- David Williams, VP of Mobile Products, AT&T
- Mihir Shah, President & CEO, Tapjoy
- Rich Miner, Partner, Google Ventures
- Omar Green, Director of Strategic Mobile Initiatives, Intuit
- Krishna Subramanian, Co-Founder, Mobclix
That’s a lot of heavy hitters, so go ahead and sign up and use discount code “VB-Into” to get 20 percent off. If you can’t make it, just follow the IntoMobile team next week, as we’ll be giving you up-to-the-minute coverage and you can also follow the hashtag #MBconf on Twitter.