Let me repeat that – Motorola XT928 is the best Android smartphone the American handset maker has ever made. Forget about the RAZR, this is like Galaxy Nexus on steroids, with specs including:
- 4.5-inch 1280×720 pixels touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Dual-core 1.2GHz processor
- 13-megapixel camera on the back!!!
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 1GB of RAM
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread, obviously upgradable to Ice Cream Sandwich
The Motorola XT928 will be available in December through China Telecom and no, we’ve no idea when it will leave the mainland China. We know we want one badly and are hoping Moto will announce the U.S. and international versions of the device at the upcoming CES in Las Vegas. Sure enough, we hope to see the LTE version of the device at that moment.
On a side note, the American handset maker is trying really hard to dominate Chinese smartphone market – just recently we’ve seen their other new devices for the world’s most populous country, including XT615 and MT917…
[Via: Unwired View]