Samsung has made a new version of the S Pen SDK available, allowing developers to take advantage of the Galaxy Note’s built-in stylus. In this release, the configuration classes and APIs for the pen and eraser have been added, as well as CanvasView APIs. More precisely, here’s what’s new:
- Added PenSettingInfo class – so developers can configure the pen and eraser properties and apply changes to the CanvasView.
- Added Zoom functions for the CanvasView – from 1x to 50x.
- Added panning function for the CanvasView
- Added background setting function for the CanvasView
- Corrected errors in some of the SDK 1.0 documents
- Deprecated Pen property constant
And you can grab the new SDK from this page…