Black Friday is almost upon us, and Target has wasted no time by announcing the company’s list of crazy Black Friday deals. To help push the holiday madness, Target is offering a smattering of Black Friday deals which can be purchased today only from Target.com. In order to purchase the deals below, customers must purchase the items online and select the Store Pickup option when checking out. Customers will be notified via e-mail of the purchase as well as when the item is ready to be picked up in the store.
Here are Target’s deals for today, November 10th:
- Apple TV, $89.00, Reg. $99.99
- nabi 2 Android Tablet, $129.99, Reg. $179.99
- Beats Studio Headphones, $249.99, Reg. $299.99
- RCA 8” Tablet, $69.99, Reg. $119.99
- Black & Decker Junior Power Tool Workshop, $39.00, Reg. $59.99
- Little Tikes Trampoline, $39.00, Reg. $59.99
- A selection of $9 movies and $7 CDs
- Hello Kitty CD Karaoke System, $39.99, Reg. $49.99
- Jensen Boombox, $29.99, Reg. $39.99
See something you fancy? Head on over to Target.com and get to shopping. Target’s offering some sweet deals as we head into the holiday sopping season, so be sure to check out the press release below for full details on the awesome deals that will be arriving soon.
Upcoming Target Black Friday Deals:
Throughout the holiday season, Cartwheel – Target’s mobile savings app – is offering 50 percent off a different toy every day. Additionally, from Nov. 23 to 29, Cartwheel will feature exclusive deals, including at least 25 percent off more than 100 offers. Top deals include:
- 60 percent off select movie titles
- 40 percent off select multi-piece bakeware sets
- 30 percent off board game favorites like Candyland and Chutes and Ladders
On Wednesday, Nov. 26, Target stores and Target.com will offer a handful of Black Friday deals early to guests. The deals will be available for preview in the Weekly Ad on Sunday, Nov. 23.
Deals will be available on Target.com on Thanksgiving morning for guests who want to shop early. Then, at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Target stores will open for Black Friday shoppers. The first several hundred guests waiting in line at Target stores across the nation on Thursday, Nov. 27 will receive a Christmas cracker, a gift that is synonymous with the holidays in many parts of the world, which will include a Target GiftCard or coupon. Top deals include:
- New iPad Air 2 16GB, $499.00, and a free $140 Target GiftCard, Reg. $499.00
- Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones, $97.00, Reg. $169.99
- Element 40” 1080p LED HDTV, $119.00
- Xbox One, $329.99, and a free $50 Target GiftCard and two free digital download games, Reg. $399.99
- Nikon L330 20.2MP High Zoom Camera, $99.00, Reg. $229.99
- Westinghouse 55” 1080p LED HDTV, $395.00
- Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, $99.99, Reg. $129.99
- GoPro HERO3+ Silver edition, $249.99, and a free $50 Target GiftCard, Reg. $299.99
- Sony PlayStation 4, $399.00 bundled with two free games
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off toys from select top brands
- 40 percent off select LEGO sets
- 40 percent off apparel for women, men and kids
- 50 percent off all picture frames?
- Dyson DC50 Allergy vacuum, $279.00, Reg. $449.99
On Nov. 28, from 6 a.m. to noon, guests can purchase up to $300 in Target GiftCards at 10 percent off at Target stores and Target.com – the first time Target has ever offered a discount on Target GiftCard purchases.
Additional Saturday-only deals will be available in Target stores and at Target.com, including 40 percent off Philips string lights and BOGO free all single-roll wrapping paper.
Beginning Monday Dec. 1, guests will find new deals every day at Target.com as part of Target’s largest Cyber Week sale, with more than 100,000 items on sale throughout the week. The offers will include category-wide sales in key gifting areas and steep discounts on apparel, toys, housewares and major brands such as LeapFrog, Dyson, LG, Kitchen-Aid, Canon and more. More information and deals will be available at the end of November.
Extended Holiday Hours
In the weeks leading up to Thanksgiving, Target works closely with its team members to understand scheduling preferences. Target compensates all hourly team members who work on a national holiday, including Thanksgiving, with pay equal to time and a half their hourly rate. Target is communicating to all hourly team members who work certain shifts on Thanksgiving and Black Friday that they will receive additional compensation on top of holiday premium pay. Target will offer extended store hours throughout the holiday season for guest convenience:
- Nov. 27-28: 6 p.m. (Thursday) to 11 p.m. or midnight (Friday)
- Dec. 24: 7 a.m. to 9 or 10 p.m.
- Dec. 25: closed
- Dec. 26: 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., 11 p.m. or midnight