Just a little reminder that Motorola’s Cyber Monday deals are about to begin, so get those pointer fingers ready! The sale begins at 11AM CST, which is coming up quick. It’s a great time to get yourself that Moto X that you’ve been salivating over or one of Motorola’s flashy accessories. There is a bit of a catch though – you’ll have to head here and register on December 1st at 11AM CST to receive a code for the discounts. Once you’ve got your code you’ll have until December 15th to redeem it.
Check Out: 2014 Motorola Moto X Review
Here’s what Motorola’s got in store for us today:
- $140 off the price of an off-contract Moto X (2nd gen.).
- Moto X (2nd gen.) on Verizon Wireless starting at one cent. If a consumer signs up for a new account, has an eligible upgrade, or adds a line, they can get a 16gb Moto X for $.01, 32Gb for $50.01. Wood and leather available for an additional $25
- 30% off any accessories with the purchase of a Moto X (2nd gen.)*.
- Registration for the code is Mon, Dec. 1, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm CST OR while supplies last
- Codes must be redeemed by Monday 12/15 11:59 pm CST.
Good luck! If you miss out on Motorola’s promotion, you could always check Swappa, Amazon and eBay to save yourself some bucks on a new or used Moto X.