The LG G3 makes it easy to block a number. Whether you’re trying to block all calls while on a meeting (or wherever you happen to be when you don’t want to be disturbed) or just calls from specific numbers, you can easily do that with your powerful 5.5-inch smartphone.
Here are the step by step instructions for blocking a number (or numbers) on the G3:
- Go into “Settings” and scroll down to “Call.”
- Once in the “Call” menu, tap the “Call reject” option.
- Here you will see two options “Call reject mode” and “Reject calls from.”
- The first option allows you to reject all calls and it also links to the second option (Reject calls from).
- “Reject calls from” is what you want to choose to predefine numbers you don’t want to respond to. You can add numbers that you want to auto-reject either from your contacts, your recent call logs or by manually entering a number. Additionally, you can opt to reject all calls from private numbers by ticking the checkbox at the top of the screen.
And that’s it. Now you’re ready to get back to that meeting and never be disturbed by unnecessary calls, again. 😉