Verizon has released the list of the 10 most successful mobile games they’ve introduced during the last year. The list should give you perspective what U.S. mobile gamers enjoy playing the most. Without further ado, here it is:
- Tetris by EA Mobile (New 2007 version)
- Smarter Than A 5th Grader? by Capcom Entertainment
- Guitar Hero III by Hands-On Mobile Americas, Inc.
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare by Glu Mobile Inc.
- Need for Speed ProStreet 3D by EA Mobile
- Diner Dash 2 by Glu Mobile Inc.
- Assassin’s Creed by Gameloft
- Madden NFL 08 by EA SPORTS 3D by EA Mobile
- The Simpsons by EA Mobile
- God of War: Betrayal by Sony Pictures Digital
As you can see, casual games top the list, but mobile gamers are also starting to play other, more dynamic titles as well…