Glu Mobile has recently announced its North American lineup of games for the first quarter of 2009. The mobile games publisher will release its titles across several platforms including Apple iPhone, Google’s Android, Nokia’s N-Gage (Symbian), Java ME, Windows Mobile and BREW.
Glu’s titles that will hit North American mobile gamers are:
- Superman/Batman: Heroes United – should be available until the end of this month.
- Cooking Star – casual game where players tilt, touch, flick, and flip to cook up different kinds of meals, master the menu, and become a Star Chef. Coming next month.
- Age of Empires III – The N-Gage version of Microsoft’s popular real-time strategy game is coming in February.
- Bugs Bunny Rabbit Rescue – puzzle game based on one of the most popular Looney Tunes cartoon characters of all time. Available in February.
- Build-a-lot – online real estate strategy game is making its way to Android-powered handsets in February; and to J2ME, BREW, Blackberry and Windows Mobile in April.
- Watchmen: The Mobile Game – action game based on Warner Bros’ upcoming blockbuster movie. Hitting mobiles (and theaters, for that matter) in March.
- Brain Genius Deluxe – The biggest title in the Brain Genius series arrives with touch and motion-controlled games and puzzles. It’s already available on Android.
- Monsters vs. Aliens – The official mobile game based on the highly anticipated DreamWorks Animation movie. Coming in March.
As you’ve just seen Glu, secured tons of licences to make sure their portfolio rocks. Most of the games mentioned above promise tons of fun and, honestly, I can’t wait to try them out. At least some of them…