A quick note here for those of you that love your weather apps. Received a note the other day from the good folks at The Weather Channel, letting me know that The Weather Channel app for iPad has been updated.
The update has addressed a number of bugs, and overall, the app should run faster, and be more stable on your iPad. Improved performance is always a good thing! In addition to the bug fixes, a current weather and radar map have been added to the welcome screen. Pop open the app, and you’re greeted with current conditions. Good stuff.
Other key features include:
- Weather forecasts in current, hourly, 15-minute, 36-hour or 10-day increments.
- Interactive maps with points of interest, and users can decide to display layers such as radar, clouds, UV index, rainfall, snowfall and more.
- Severe weather updates provide local and national alerts to keep users up to date with severe weather information.
- A video center with a large library of local, regional, national and international video clips for general and three-day forecasts by TWC meteorologists for multiple, saved locations.
- Social media integration includes direct access to The Weather Channel Twitter feed and tweets from meteorologists and severe weather experts.
For more information, you can hit it up in the App Store. Download link is below.
The Weather Channel for iPad (Free) [iTunes link]
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon