Expect all (or at least most) of the features Kindle for iPhone and Android has, including:
- Seamless integration with Kindle e-reader
- Ability to sync your library, bookmarks, notes and highlights with the devices and platforms of your choice (Amazon’s Whispersync technology).
- Access to over 775,000 books in the U.S. Kindle Store, including New Releases and 100 of this week’s 110 New York Times Bestsellers.
- Ability to automatically back up your Kindle library on Amazon — i.e. in the cloud.
- Integrated shopping experience so you can shop for books without leaving the app.
- Ability to share what you’re reading (link) without leaving the app.
- Five different font size and three background color options.
- Read in portrait or landscape mode, and turn pages by tapping on either side of the screen or flicking.
- Start reading the beginning of a book for free before buying and receive personalized Amazon recommendations on the homescreen of your app.
Yup, you’ll want to download. Simply search for “kindle” in Windows Marketplace for Mobile and take it from there. Alternatively, you can hop over to this page on Amazon and follow instructions provided…