Mobile marketing platform provider Velti, which we’ve already talked about in the past, launched version 8.0 of its mobile marketing platform, saying it’s the largest such solution on the market. According to the press release, mGage 8.0 builds on the “strengths of the previous release” by providing a fully integrated single environment across the different mGage modules.
Speaking of modules, there are quite a few of them included, such as:
- Velti mGage Command – Which is a complete planning environment for creating different campaign tactics to drive consumers to the brand’s chosen goal, from objectives and performance metrics to audience target profiling, scenario modeling, budgeting and comprehensive media planning.
- Velti mGage Reach – Ad Server inventory management module that helps publishers maximize profits while providing advertisers with a way to reach their target audience and achieve their campaign goals. Also included as part of this module are integrated ad trafficking capabilities and SDK integration.
- Velti mGage Create – Which is used for rapid design and development of mobile sites from simple landing pages and micro-sites to complex mobile portals. Additionally, the module can sing along existing online content management systems.
- Velti mGage Interact – Consists of two sub-modules – Mobile Marketing Suite (which is tailored toward non-technical users), and CRM (which allows customer relationships management).
- Velti mGage Measure – Delivers analytics and insight into the impact, effectiveness and ROI of mobile media across the full range of consumer engagement. Its subparts include Integrated Common Reporting Framework and mGage Measure Server for Mobile Site Analytics.
Finally, mGage 8.0 includes support for HTML5, as well as previously supported Android and iOS platforms, implementing “industry best practices” and Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) guidelines… Additional information is available from here.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon