Internally, the Droid Razr Maxx isn’t much different than the Droid Razr but it packs a huge battery inside. While this battery means that it won’t be as thin as the Razr, Motorola is promising that this will have the best battery life of any 4G LTE phone. If this thing can truly deliver the all-day, all-night performance we’re hearing Motorola crowing about, then I’ll be more than happy to sacrifice a little bulk.
Beyond the extra-large battery, the Droid Razr Maxx also includes:
- Powered by Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, upgradable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Powerful 3300 mAh battery
- 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
- Front-facing HD camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot capable – customers can share 4G LTE speed with up to eight Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- Remote wipe, pin lock and government-grade encryption for email, calendar and contacts, as well as voice and video chat conferencing
- 32 GB memory – 16 GB on-board memory and 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
Looks like a solid device, are any of you planning to pick up the Droid Razr Maxx?
[Via Verizon Wireless]