- iOS may be ruling the mobile gaming market at present, but Android is getting there with emerging markets playing a major role. Brazil in particular presents an important market for Android, with Google Play revenues growing 88% year to date.
- 60% of worldwide revenue is driven by three key markets, U.S. being the largest market for both Android and iOS.
- Top countries by downloads – iOS: U.S., China, Japan; Android: U.S., UK, Germany.
- Top countries by revenue – iOS: U.S., Japan, UK; Android: U.S., UK, Japan.
- Fastest growing countries by revenue – iOS: Japan, Russia, U.S., France; Android: Brazil, Japan, Russia, U.S.
And here’s how it all comes together in an infographic…
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon