Dolphin updated its iOS app bringing a number of new features and usability tweaks. Version 6.0 comes with quite a few changes, including:
- Swipe Right for Open Tabs – Quickly swipe right to access all open webpages.
- Search Bar right on Home Screen – You could search in the URL bar, but why not try the sleek new search bar right above Speed Dial?
- Speed Dial goes Circular – You can jump to speed dial’s colorful circular buttons and background by clicking the home button at top right.
- Reformatted Bookmarks Bar – Sync/edit/delete and add new bookmarks by swiping left.
- Expanded Menu Bar with Settings on Bottom – All page and setting options can be accessed by clicking the menu icon to the right of the Dolphin button on bottom menu bar.
- Access Sonar and Gesture with the Dolphin Button – Toggle quickly between Dolphin’s two signature features.
- Link options – Open page in background, save link to downloads or copy URL by long-pressing a hyperlink in a webpage.
To celebrate the new release, Dolphin is also organizing a small contest inviting its users to win a camera-equipped quadricopter, Parrot AR.Drone. In order to participate, you should follow @dolphinbrowser, and tweet one reason why you love “flying with Dolphin.” Click here to start. Good luck!
Dolphin Browser (FREE) [iTunes link]
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon