For those of you excited about the prospect of paid apps in the Android Market, some new policy notes surrounding the Market have come to light. Here are some of the key points:
- You can make returns. From the moment you buy an app you have 24 hours to ‘return’ it. When you buy an app, install right away… that way if the app stinks, you’ll have enough time to return it.
- The Market will allow unlimited reinstalls of purchased apps.
- Upgrades must come directly from the developer.
- Sexually explicit material is banned from the Android Market.
- Billing disputes must be held with the developer or your credit card company.
The entire Android Market Business and Program Policy list can be found here.