NOTE: You should read the next few sentences like Don LaFontaine would do while announcing an upcoming blockbuster:
- Samsung Corby was a super success for the company.
- From a single phone, it turned into a family of devices.
- And now, Samsung is about to do it… (pause)… AGAIN!
And by “AGAIN” we mean another member of the family is (almost) here, and yes we knew it’s coming. We’re talking about the Corby Folder, which is still not officially announced (at least not for the whole world) but has found its place on Samsung’s Korean website.
Here are the phone’s specs:
- 2.6-inch QVGA internal screen, plus a small external LED display
- 3.6Mbps HSDPA or EV-DO Rev. A
- 3-megapixel camera that’s coupled with front-facing camera
- DMB mobile TV, Subway Maps (for South Korean market, only)
- microSD memory card slot
- Multiple color options: Candy Pink, Lime Green and Blue Black
In South Korea, all three major carriers will get to carry the Corby Folder – KT, SKT and LGT as SPH-W9300, SCH-W930 and SPH-W9350, respectively. We don’t know when the phone will leave the shores of Korean peninsula, but we’ve no doubts that will happen sooner rather than later…