Motorola has just lifted the lid off of the Nexus 6, and it’s looking to be a beast of a device. The Nexus 6 is coming at the end of the month, and it’s going to be running on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Here’s some of what the Nexus 6 will be packing:
- More room to view: With a six-inch Quad HD display, Nexus 6 is great for watching, reading, playing and doing.
- More doing, less charging: An around-the-clock 3220 mAh battery gets you through your day and more. Plus, the included Motorola Turbo Charger gives you a quick burst of power when your battery needs it the most. All it takes is 15 minutes to get up to an additional 6 hours of battery life.
- More epic shots: The 13 megapixel camera with Optical Image Stabilization and HDR+ lets you take your best possible photos with the least possible effort.
- More sound in stereo: With dual front-facing stereo speakers, you’ll get an immersive stereo sound that is great for experiencing music, movies and games as you should.
- More with Lollipop: Nexus 6 comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop – a sweet new take on Android. Lollipop introduces Material Design so that content responds to your touch, or even your voice, in more intuitive ways, and transitions between tasks are more fluid. Plus, new call and message notifications allow you to act on (or dismiss) them without interrupting what you’re doing. And much much more.
The Nexus 6 will be available for pre-order in late October from the Google Play Store with a starting pricepoint of $649. You’ll get to choose between 32 and 64GB of internal storage and two colors, midnight blue or cloud white. The Nexus 6 packs a 5.9 inch quad-HD display with a resolution of 1,440 x 2,560 pixels with a 493 ppi. A Snapdragon 805 is on board running at 2.7GHz.
We’ll keep you updated as we get more details on Motorola’s new device.