For those of you excited about the prospect of paid apps in the Android Market, some new policy notes surrounding the Market have come to light. Here are some of the key points:
- You can make returns. From the moment you buy an app you have 24 hours to ‘return’ it. When you buy an app, install right away… that way if the app stinks, you’ll have enough time to return it.
- The Market will allow unlimited reinstalls of purchased apps.
- Upgrades must come directly from the developer.
- Sexually explicit material is banned from the Android Market.
- Billing disputes must be held with the developer or your credit card company.
The entire Android Market Business and Program Policy list can be found here.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon