We’ve already told you Sprint will have an awesome line-up for the upcoming CTIA. Among the devices the carrier will unveil are two WiMAX-enabled tablets — 7-inch HTC Flyer and 10-inch Motorola Xoom — as well as Nexus S and HTC Evo 3D.
Today our focus is on the Evo 3D which looks like a promising phone we can’t wait to try out. Here are the rumored specs:
- 4.3-inch 3D capacitive touchscreen with 960×540 pixels resolution!
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon CPU
- Dual 5-megapixel rear cameras for recording 3D video at 720p — 2D video is recorded at 1080p.
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video calls
- 4GB of internal memory, microSD expansion slot (8 GB card comes inside the box).
- GPS, Bluetooth and “standard” sensors
- DNLA support and HDMI port – for beaming videos to the TV
- Dimensions: 5.0×2.6×0.48 inches
- Android 2.3
Impressive don’t you think? We hope other carriers in the U.S. will follow Sprint’s example and launch similarly powerful devices.