We’ve already told you Sprint will have an awesome line-up for the upcoming CTIA. Among the devices the carrier will unveil are two WiMAX-enabled tablets — 7-inch HTC Flyer and 10-inch Motorola Xoom — as well as and HTC Evo 3D.
Today our focus is on the Evo 3D which looks like a promising phone we can’t wait to try out. Here are the rumored specs:
- 4.3-inch 3D capacitive touchscreen with 960×540 pixels resolution!
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon CPU
- Dual 5-megapixel rear cameras for recording 3D video at 720p — 2D video is recorded at 1080p.
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video calls
- 4GB of internal memory, microSD expansion slot (8 GB card comes inside the box).
- GPS, Bluetooth and “standard” sensors
- DNLA support and HDMI port – for beaming videos to the TV
- Dimensions: 5.0×2.6×0.48 inches
- Android 2.3
Impressive don’t you think? We hope other carriers in the U.S. will follow‘s example and launch similarly powerful devices.
Sell Your Old Cell Phone for Cash
Select your device below to begin:
Buy a New Cell Phone
Best Sellers from AT&T
New Releases from AT&T
See all cell phones from AT&T
Best Sellers from Sprint
New Releases from Sprint
See all cell phones from Sprint
Best Sellers from Verizon
New Releases from Verizon
See all cell phones from Verizon