Adobe has updated its Flash player for Android to version 10.3.186.3, which is said to fix a number of security issues while also providing several feature enhancements for certain phones and websites. Here’s what’s included in this release:
- Enabled NEON optimizations for OMAP4 (Cortex A-9) based devices.
- Corrected an issue on the Samsung Galaxy S where H.264 video at resolutions of 720p and below was not displayed.
- Fixed an issue where app packaging would fail for Android Apps using Flash Player in WebView that set android:hardwareAcceleration to True in their AndroidManifest.xml.
- Fixed a crash on the HTC EVO that some users encountered with specific video.
- Fixed an issue that caused video frames to stop rendering on long streaming videos on some Motorola devices.
- Fixed an issue where touch events were getting delayed with Kongregate.com games.
- Fixed an issue where games on Kongregate.com freeze when users exit from Full-Screen mode.
And you can get the full list of fixes from this page at Adobe’s website.
Flash Player 10.3 (FREE) [Android Market link]